How do I import the demo content?
To ensure that all content will be imported correctly, please be sure you installed all the required plugins that are noted at the top of your WP Dashboard when you first installed and activated the theme.
- Locate the theme’s demo content XML file within the theme package you downloaded from ThemeForest. It will be in the folder Demo Import Files -> Xml Import File
- On your WordPress dashboard in the left-hand menu, select Tools > Import.
- Select the “WordPress” option. If you haven’t used the WP Importer before, you may need to first install it and activate it: click on “Wordpress” and when the installation dialogue box opens, click on “Install Now” on the bottom-right corner.
- Once you finished, click the “Browse” button and find the theme’s demo content XML file.
- You will be given the option of choosing which “author” name will be assigned to the imported content. Otherwise, click “Submit” and you’re set!