How to translate my Sunny theme?
1. Download the free Poedit software from here http://www.poedit.net/
2. Navigate to your theme folder sunny/languages
3. Using Poedit software, open sunny.pot file
4. Translate all the words and phrases in your language, then save the files to your hard drive and change its names according to your language code; e.g. for the French - Francais you must save it as fr_FR.po Please make sure that you have selected All files on save, so that the software will generate a .mo file too, which also need to be renamed according to your language code.
5. Delete the dafault sunny.po and sunny.mo files from your languages folder then upload the new ones you've just saved(.mo and .po) to sunny/languages.
6. Navigate to your main WordPress directory and open wp-config.php and search for:
7. Edit this code according to your language code and files you've just saved with poedit; e.g. for the French - Francais you must add:
Another example: for the Portuguese spoken in Brazil you must add:
define ('WPLANG', 'pt_BR');
Once you've added your language code, save the file.